Monitor Audio Silver 500
21 990 kr
The incredible Silver 500 floorstander from Monitor Audio features a pair of powerful, long-throw 8-inch C-CAM RST bass drivers in each cabinet, delivering punchy bass right down to an earth-shaking 30 Hz alongside exquisite treble and captivating mid-range.
With this masterpiece, we guarantee you won’t need an extra sub to deliver the most demanding music tracks to the full.
While assured of incredible scale and breath-taking dynamics from Monitor Audio’s bespoke bass drivers, you are guaranteed clean mid-range, without a hint of distortion, and a delicate, detailed treble thanks to perfect drive unit matching. All bass and mid-range drivers feature the Silver Series’ signature RST Cone profile.
High overall sensitivity and easy loading make the new Silver 500 easy to drive and capable of delivering amazing results in your audio system. In fact, a modestly powered high-quality amplifier is all you need to fill a large room with volume levels that approach live music. And, with just 12 inches (30 cm) needed between the speaker and wall, to allow the system to breathe and perform optimally, the Silver 500 is perfect where space is tight.
- Three-way, four driver configuration (both electrically and acoustically) allows drive units to be optimised to deliver high efficiency and lowest distortion
- Bespoke 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeter featuring vented Neo magnet system optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially-developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system so the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap ensuring incredibly low distortion
- Dual 8-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
30 Hz – 35 kHz
3.1 ohms @ 2.45 kHz
117 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
80 – 250 W
Bass reflex. HiVe II port system
LF/MF: 625 Hz
MF/HF: 3.1 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals)
1050 x 230 x 300 mm
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
1050 x 230 x 329 mm
External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes)
1083 x 297 x 367 mm (425/8 x 1111/16 x 147/16")
22.8 kg (50 lb 4 oz)